Your dog will stay at our facility with a staff member onsite at all times with your dog. If itís on a weekday, they will play with the other dogs during the daycare hours, if itís a weekend, they will be with the other dogs having a sleepover.
We try to keep the sleeping arrangements as familiar as possible so please let us know their normal routine.
All dogs coming for a sleepover must be social and meet all daycare requirements.
Dogs must be interviewed before sleeping over to ensure they will be suitable for Sprockettís atmosphere. You will need to fill out a registration form, provide proof of vaccinations and make an appointment prior to their stay with us. (Not required for dogs already taking part in Sprockettís Daycare)
Drop Off and Pick Up Times for Overnight stays
- Monday - Friday: Between 6:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Things to Bring:
- Leash and Collar
- Their Crate (only required if they normally sleep in a crate at night)
- Favorite bed or blanket
- Favorite toy
- Food for their entire stay with us
- Anything else they would normally have at night to make them more comfortable